Our Service Team
The service department at Cline's has several factory-trained technicians. Our response times to the needs of our customers is unmatched by any other service company in the business. Inclined toward better service is not just our slogan - it's simply the way we do business.Johnny Fernandez, Service Manager
Request a Service Call:
In a Hurry? Here are some simple things you can try before you call for service.
Machine has a Service Code
- Turn the machine's main power switch (Usually located on the back of the machine, or inside of the front door) OFF and then ON again after waiting 10 seconds.
- Open and close your machine's front doors.
- Check for any paper jammed inside the machine.
No Power to the Machine
- Double check to make sure your machine is plugged into a working wall outlet.
- Make sure both the MAIN and the SUB POWER switches are turned on.
Cannot Print or Scan
- Verify that you still are connected to the internet.
- Make sure the Ethernet cable (Internet or 'Cat5' cable) is plugged in to the side or the back of your machine.